Life Is Full Of Uncertainty
Life is full of uncertainty. Estate Planning can provide both peace of mind and protection for yourself, your loved ones, and your personal assets presently, during periods of incapacity, and at the end of life. Without the utilization of proper Estate Planning, South Carolina Intestacy Laws will determine how your assets will be distributed, without any consideration of your personal wishes as to conveyance.
Asset Distribution Should Be Considered, and at Times, Modified as Any Life Altering Events Occur – Including, but not Limited to:
- Changes to SC State Laws that May Impact Your Estate
- Changes in Marital Status- Marriage/Divorce
- Birth of Child or Adoption
- Emancipation of Minor Child
- Changes in the Value of Your Estate
- Acquisition or Disposition of a Significant Asset
- Changes in Employment- Position/Status, etc.
IKON LAW, LLC can help you with your Wills, Trusts, and any other Estate Planning matters. Contact us today at 843-416-8498.